The Education for Democracy workshops practices interrelationship, organization and collective management derived from concrete everyday behaviours, as a direct result from the human rights themselves. The fundamental objective is to form young people guided by ethical principles that can exercise autonomous, critical and responsible action. Spanish partner DEMÀ from Barcelona is an expert in this domain. They prepared 8 workshops:
- What is democracy for each participant?
- Prepare a constitution (I).
- Prepare a constitution (II).
- Democratic participation in education.
- Diversity in education.
- Conflicts in education.
- The media.
- The intervention of other agents in communication.